****THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED****
Hi everyone, my name is Vicky and I will be taking over from Angela as co-ordinator of our Swap Group. I have big shoes to fill so I hope you will be patient with me.
Most of you have my email address on the back of my Swap Cards so if you are going to play along can you please email me so I can provide you with my delivery address details.
Just a reminder to place your ATC's in the 9 pocket plastic page before you post them to me.
The theme for this swap is:
There is a well known feline musical touring Australia so I thought it would be fun to base this swap around the musical. Feel free to interpret the Cats theme anyway you like but your ATC must include:
- A musical theme, and
- At least one cat
1. Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
2. If you commit to this swap please, out of consideration for all the participants meet the set guidelines.
3. To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants below and I will
email you my address details.
4. Post your ATC's and a stamped self addressed envelope to me on or by the posting deadline(see 7 below). I
recommend that you put your ATC's into a plastic bag to protect them from bad weather.
5. Registration list for this swap opens Friday 1 April and closes Saturday 9 April.
6. To register to participate, please leave a comment before the closing date. I will then confirm
the number of ATC's needed to be made for the current swap.
7. Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 13 May (as mail can take a business week
to arrive to me, depending upon where you are located and I should receive them all by
Friday 20 May at the latest).
8. I will post swaps received on Monday 23 May at the latest so you should all receive your
ATC's shortly thereafter.
- ATC swap numbers will be limited to ten people per swap.
- Founding members have automatic entry into each swap (but still need to confirm their participation for each swap)
- With the exception of founding members, participants will be eligible to take part on a 'first in' registration basis.
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
For anyone new to ATC's it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5". there is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.