Thursday, January 21, 2016

Feb-March 2016 'Baby Love' ATC Swap

****THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED****

Happy New Year & welcome back to Ideal ATC Swaps.


The theme for this swap is:

              Baby Love

We have a new Grandma in our group (congratulations Michele!) and it's Valentine's Day soon so I thought I'd combine these two events to give us the criteria for this swap.  Hearts represent love and families often put baby photos in frames.  Feel free to interpret the Baby Love theme anyway you like but your ATC must include:
  • A heart, and
  • A frame
Guidelines:

  1. Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
  2. If you commit to this swap please, out of consideration for all participants meet the set deadlines.
  3. To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants below and I will email you my address details.
  4. Post your ATCs and a stamped self addressed envelope to me on or by the posting deadline (see 7. below). I recommend that you put your ATCs into a plastic bag to protect them from bad weather.
    Deadline dates:
  5. Registration list for this swap opens Thursday 21 January and closes Sunday 31 January.
  6. To register to participate, please leave a comment before the closing date. I will then confirm the number of ATCs needed to be made for the current swap.
  7. Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 18 March (as mail can take a business week to arrive to me, depending upon where you are located and I should receive them all by Friday 25 March at the latest).
  8. I will post swaps received on Monday 28 March at the latest so you should all receive your ATCs shortly thereafter.


Participation governance:

  • ATC swap numbers will be limited to ten people per swap. 
  • Founding members have automatic entry into each swap (but still need to confirm their participation for each swap).
  • With the exception of founding members, participants will be eligible to take part on a 'first in' registration basis.

I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment. 

What's an ATC?

An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.

For anyone new to ATCs, it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5". There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.

14 comments:

  1. Who's going to play along?
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to play if there is a spot, regards Vikki Whittington

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to play, so please disregard my request. Sorry for the inconvenience. Vikki Whittington

      Delete
    3. Not a problem Vikki - thanks for letting us know.

      Delete
  2. I would love to be in my first swap with this group. Looking forward to it. Screen Hit (ChrisK)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to 2016 everyone and thanks Angela :) Of course she is the most beautiful baby ever! LOL! Also of course you can count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela can you add me to the swap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela can you add me to the swap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela, please add me to this swap. Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela, please add me to this swap. Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year everyone. Please count me in on the swap Angela :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. naturally I'm in too !!! glad to see you here too ScreenHit :) congrats Michele & happy 2016 to US xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me! Me! Haven't played for a while.....would love to join in:):)

    ReplyDelete