Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April-May 2013 swap closed

Hi Ladies,

The swap is now closed to new participants.

Can you please make 4 ATCs, keep one and post the other 3 to me by the deadline. 

Just a reminder that the criteria can be found here.
http://atcswap.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/aprilmay-2013-atc-swap-theme.html

Thanks for playing along!

Posted/Received list

Anne-Marie   Posted / Received (lovely Anne-Marie :))
Vicky             Posted / Received (gorgeous Vicky :))
Angela           Completed / Received
Michele          Posted /  Received (very cute Michele, hmm...now which one to choose? :-))        

14 comments:

  1. I plan on making my ATCs tomorrow ( Tuesday 9th ), if all goes well I will post them on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Anne-Marie. I've heard from Vicky that she's completed hers (very quick off the mark). I'd better put my thoughts into action soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so fast!! I have until next month...right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Michele - yes, the deadline isn't until next month. No need to panic yet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I managed to finish my ATCs today. I ended up doing something completely different from what I had originally planned, as I stumbled across an item whilst cleaning up my craftroom earlier today which I had forgotten about and it provided me with the idea. It's funny how that can happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like i had better get mine in the post on Monday.
    Can't wait to see what you have created Angela - Sounds very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like I had better get a wriggle on!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finished!! I'll be posting mine off in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, I received a blog update from a certain online store today which gave a sneak preview of what we're getting from Michele. Looking forward to seeing them in IRL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy mail will be in the post tomorrow ladies. Thanks for playing along :)

    Do you still want to continue with the swaps?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to get mine in the post. You can count me in to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Received my ATC's in the post today. I love them all. So many lovely ideas. Can't wait for the next swap !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I received those beautiful little pieces of artwork. They are all so wonderful. Thankyou Angela so much for hosting this and posting them to us.

    ReplyDelete